The annual TMC color fun run was once again a success. It was also once again, COLD. We had a great night though!
Graduation #1: Lil from 5th grade. She LOVED her teachers this year and will miss them greatly when she goes to intermediate.
Graduation #2: Ms M from kindergarten. She learned so much this year! She made it into the dual immersion next year too. So yea for Spanish!
Graduation #3: Marcus's. We traveled the insane 9 hours up to Gillette to say congrats! We love stopping at Independence and Martins Cove on our way there and back. Such great places to stop and walk around.
RB has officially turned 39. I hope he had a good birthday! His birthday was squashed in between school functions. I try to make it special for him.
MJ had her choir concert the same time Lil graduated. So I went with Lil and RB went with MJ. I made him video all of her songs so I could hear them all. I'm so glad he did! They did a great job!
Graduation #4: Damian's. We once again traveled 6 hours to party with family. We actually didn't see Damian or Marcus graduate because of the times which they did it. But we got to party with the family before and afterwards. It was good! Congrats to both of them!
The month of May has been crazy! Fun, busy, and crazy! Hopefully summer calms down a little and we can enjoy some time off!

























0 comments:
Post a Comment