Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Some of October

October started out great. Here is MJ's picture she took for reflections. She then wrote a creative story that went with it for the theme "Let Your Imagination Fly." I don't care if she wins or not. I'm glad she participated. When Lil's comes back I will have to get a picture of it too. She drew a picture of a Fox Seal and explained how her imagination helped her create it. 

General Conference was great. We had good times lounging around the home watching the prophet and apostles speak to us.


Lil's school did a run-a-thon. They ran around this area and marked the laps they ran. I wish it was for families to run too. I did end up running some with her even if I wasn't supposed too. She ran 9 laps. Eight was one mile and she ran almost the entire way. 


Aunt Amber and Uncle James also took MJ and Lil for a weekend. THEY LOVED IT! They had so much fun watching movies and hanging out with their aunt and uncle. 





For fall break we were also able to take a mini 24 hour vacation. I will post more about that later. However, when we got home we had some tired kids. We were watching TV and I had Ms M asleep on my leg and Jellybean asleep in my arms. Good times!


RB has been able to take some of the kids to Aggie games. MJ and Buddy love to go. My sister-in-law posted this on Facebook and I stole it. Great screen shot of Captain Aggie at an awesome game that we won!

Princess Jellybean. Lil likes to dress her up and play with her. 

Here is a funny Chel posted on Facebook: 
"So yea these words just came out of my mouth: You're not a fun doll anymore.
Me to P: can you pick up Em and bring her to me?
P: (after trying) no she's to heavy because of her weight.
Sums it up."

"So I tell Ms M to please turn down the iPad she turns it down gets up, goes downstairs and turns it back up LoL 
Yesterday's P funny. To Ms M my fart just went to heaven"

0 comments: