Sunday, October 4, 2015

September

It is hard to believe that September is already over with. At the same time it feels as if we have been in school a whole lot longer than just one month. Weird. 

Being in charge of the activities for Relief Society has been interesting. We had two sewing activities lined up and one fell through until next month. So at the last minute I had to come up with another activity. One idea was to make slip covers for pillows. I found this on Pinterest and it seemed simple enough. So I got up early one morning and made my own. Yes I know the teddy bear fabric is SUPER old. However, I am very impressed with how it turned out. It was simple enough and even though we are not doing it for an activity (at least not this time), I'm glad I know how to do it. I plan on making my own holiday slip covers for our pillows in the front room. I'm excited.  


Some pictures of the kids. 

Time to wake up. 

Train tracks.

Jellybean does not like mush. However, Ms M loves feeding her mush. After I gave up Ms M continued to shovel it in. Jellybean tolerated it, even though she was a complete mess afterwards. 

After the mush,  Ms M picked a new outfit for Jellybean. Buddy's church sweater and pink pants looks good to me. 

You know how I love those sleeping pictures. 

MJ dressed up Jellybean with her scarf. 

Jellybean loves to laugh. Its fun. 

We pulled our carrots and found this gigantic beast. Buddy called it the mama carrot to the baby carrots. 

Ms M can sleep in the weirdest spots. She dumped out Buddy's car holder and climbed in. 

Yes, this happened too. My fault. I forgot to tell RB before we went to his parents home for dinner. Luckily we made it to the pump without shutting down. 

I borrowed a Book of Mormon study guide book from my mom. In 1 Nephi 16 the third bullet really struck me.  

We went Halloween costume shopping and got it out of the way. This goes with Buddy's ninja costume. He loves it. We had to make a deal that he can play with the little swords before Halloween but not the big ones. He can't wait.  

MJ is growing up too fast. The other day she was crying because of the daddy daughter date Lil got to get ice-cream and fries. Then she goes, "Mom, my chin hurts right here." I looked and told her she had her first zit. That got her crying all over again. Good thing the next day she was much better and even wanted to show it off.  

Our ward had their 2nd/3rd annual chili cook off. Every year ward members vote for their favorites and this year we won. RB ran up there screaming and doing the Tebowed before giving his thank you speech. It was pretty funny. Buddy was super excited that we won. He told me all day how he hoped we would win. It was a good night visiting with friends and eating yummy food and desserts. I voted for number three. It had chicken and a BBQ flavor. It was a fun night. 



Ms M only says four words: no, go, mama, and da. We had her tested and yes she qualifies for the Early Learning Center for the school district. Her first day was Friday. I took half a day off so I could put her on the bus. She had a great time and I'm glad I got an early start to the weekend. 


Buddy helping with dishes. 

Boys will be boys. 

It's been a great month and I can't wait to see what October brings. Have a great day! 

0 comments: