Monday, August 25, 2014

WY

First a shout out to my sister:
Thank you for the bags for each of the kids. They love the bags and now we have something to put our travel to do things in. They are big bags too that work perfect for the car! Thanks!

After our adventure at the Ice Caves we headed to my parents home in WY. We decided to bring our mountain bikes and that was a blast. We were able to go up twice. The intermediate trails were hard! It had just rained and the trails were not in good condition. Shale and mud are hard to pedal up! 

Yep, we biked up this. 

Just a few battle wounds, is all. 



I found an old friend. It's been years since I've seen one of these little guys that I used to catch and take home as pets. 




Ms M loved the fire. She never got close enough to roast anything, but she still liked pretending too. 


 Grandma's and Grandpa's home is always fun!






1 comments:

Rachel Slane said...

You are welcome :) glad they work!