The end of July and beg. of Aug we decided to take a little vacation, which turned out to be a bigger vacation. We started with a rainy hike up Logan Canyon.
Can you see the hummingbirds?
We then went to Bear Lake for a night. It rained and rained and rained. When it finally stopped we went to the beach. We had fun watching Ms M and Buddy chase the seagulls, and the girls enjoyed collected sea shells. As soon we left to get dinner, it started to rain again. Perfect timing.
The next day the kids just wanted to head straight to grandmas home, but I wanted to have an adventure. We headed up to the Paris Ice Caves. However, the road was closed due to construction. So we took the kids to the park while we figured out an alternative route.
After a little drive in a round about way we finally made it to the Ice Caves. They are really cool! I'm glad I trumped my kids and took this adventure. They had fun too!
There is a big cavern in the back of the low rocky area. It is hard to find. RB went down it first and said I had to do it too. So Lil came with me. RB got a pic of us down it and I got own of him looking down at us. There is a spot where it is completely dark till you take three steps forward and then can see the light from the opening. A little unnerving but still really cool!
After the Ice Caves RB rode his bike down the mountain. He got really muddy but had a great time.
This is some car fun when you are stuck in a seat for a long time.
Good times and good memories!











0 comments:
Post a Comment