The Big Boy train came through Ogden. We decided it would be pretty cool to go and see it since Buddy Boy LOVES trains. It was well worth it! We did not expect to stay as long as we did. We just kept walking and looking at all the different trains. Some trains the kids were able to climb on and they liked that a lot. You will notice that Lil was in a mood and is only smiling in a couple of pictures. Oh well. We had a good time!

The train then went through my home town. My family there chased the train for a few miles. I have many memories of chasing trains as a little girl. I was a little sad that I couldn't be there with them to chase the train. It would have been a lot of fun. I'm glad we were able to see the train though. Hopefully the kids will remember it for a long time!













0 comments:
Post a Comment