Friday, May 16, 2014

MJ's School Play

MJ's school did their annual school play. This year they did Alice in Wonderland. It was pretty good! I like how they set up the plays for easy transitions, and maximum student participation. Of course MJ was content being a Iris flower and not having a big part. She still gets nervous and scared. She is getting better though as the years go on. She had fun and that is what is important!

 Us waiting for the show to start.



Here is MJ during her part in the play. Her costume drowned her! She had a tough time keeping it up and out of her face.

Next to a good friend. 

For some reason I can't find the video of her part in the play. I can only find her bowing at the end. If I find it I'll post it.

After with daddy.

                                                   

MJ did a great job singing and being on stage for her part. Maybe next year she will want a speaking part. We will have to wait and see.

Update: I found the video of MJ during her part on stage. It was still on RB's phone. Here is a small piece of it. 




0 comments: