It is hard to believe November has come and gone. It was just yesterday I was posting about Halloween and now I'm behind on Thanksgiving. Here is some random pictures that were taken during November. Then later I will update on specific events that happened this month.
First, basketball season has begun. RB got a 4 ticket package and for his first game he took MJ. They had a great time watching the Aggies win.

Buddy is a hoot. Love his smile, and spunk!
Yes, he fell asleep like this. Too cute!
MJ received a major award at school. Too bad she didn't get a fragile trophy to go with it. It was a doing good and keep up the good work award. (Yes, this is the best picture that we got.)
This was so funny. On the weekends the kids like to sleep in the living room by the heater. RB and I went downstairs to watch a movie and this is how they were laying when we went down.
And this is how they were laying when we came up from the movie. Hehe.
I know these pictures do not do justice but there have been some amazing cloud formations and moon lightings.
Oh the fun that can be had while banging pots and pans together. Yes, we had a whole band paying.
My sister this summer helped me bag my zucchini for bread, and cookies. I had her label the bags while I filled them. I was in the freezer getting something when I noticed these odd labels. I had to laugh. I had no idea she had labeled them like this. What fun!
Here is Ms. M. She is constantly messy. The first picture is her hair after I wiped ketchup out of it. Needless to say, she gets many baths and she loves them. Hmm, I wonder if she is getting messy on purpose, hehe.
More to come, soon!










0 comments:
Post a Comment