I was able to go on my first field trip with my kids. I went with Lil to the pumpkin walk and then to a park to play and eat lunch. I was in charge of five kids and we had a great time.

This is for my dad. I hated this show growing up but my dad used to watch Mash every day.
I thought the pumpkin walk started out slow. The exhibits were good but only good. Towards the end we started to get into some really good ones. The kids loved the Despicable Me one. I liked the Dr. Seuss one, and the Pixar. These were really good.
Hop on Pop. (We love this book.)
The Lorax
How the Grinch Stole Christmas (We watch this every year.)
Now the Pixar ones.
Singing in the Rain.
It was a good day! I had so much fun spending it with Lil and all the other first graders!













0 comments:
Post a Comment