Ms M had her 15 month check up. Kind of weird having a 15 month check up but whatever. Ms M is doing very well. We have no worries with her and she is growing like a weed.
Here are her stats:
height 30.25 in. 44%
weight 23 lbs 53%
head 17.2 in. 4%
I think its funny how all of my kids have small heads.
Ms M is really starting to figure things out. She knows exactly what to do to get under her brothers skin and make him scream. She follows everyone around the house and loves the bathrooms. She also loves putting hats on her head. It's very cute. Soon she will be in nursery with her brother. That will be interesting. Well I know I said Halloween was next on my last post and now for reals Halloween is next. hehe.

1 comments:
She learns quickly! She is so cute!
Post a Comment