I saw this idea on Pintrest. I said to myself, "milk jugs, black sharpie, and white Christmas lights, I think I can handle this craft." (Especially because I am NOT a craft person!) Sure enough it wasn't too bad. The girls had a blast picking out the designs for me to draw and then taking turns coloring it in. The only thing that bugged me was the jugs all over my counter tops. I'm glad they are now outside! Plus, I think it turned out pretty well. Cute and easy, and something I may have to do every year now. These are the designs in the light, dusk, and then dark.

From Left to Right: Smiley face with X's for the eyes, Frankenstein, a spider in a web, jack-o-lantern face, ghost face, skeleton, crazy face, "smile" as a mouth face, the tin man, and last Dorthy and Toto.
Hoping some punk kid doesn't come along and destroy them. Glad we did it and the girls love them! It was worth getting my craft on!

0 comments:
Post a Comment