We decided it was time to go to an Aggie game again as a family. We went to see the Weber State vs USU game. It was a blow out and the Aggies creamed them 70-6. However, we still had fun being there and watching the game. Buddy was so excited that before the game we bought him an Aggie shirt. He wears it all the time now. At the store it was the opening of another store location. The radio station was outside and asked us to stop and talk for awhile. So into the microphone we all said our names. Then they asked what we liked best about the new store and I said the location. It has a parking lot where the other one doesn't. Then they asked what we bought. I told them a shirt for our son so he could match the rest of us, and a birthday gift for my sister. It was weird but fun at the same time. I was on the radio. I guess I can add that and check it off my bucket list. :)
It started to rain after half. It was down pouring! Good thing we brought our sweaters and blankets. Also it was a good thing Ms M stayed home with Aunt Chel. She would have been miserable. The rest of us enjoyed it, until Buddy had enough just after the fourth quarter started. So we headed home.
The girls still said they had a good time even in the rain. I know I did, and there is no doubt that RB had a good time!




0 comments:
Post a Comment