Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Beginning of September

Ms M makes me smile! This is a good age where they are not sassy yet and just do really cute things!

This is MJ playing with Ms M.

 She LOVES to swing! She just laughs and laughs!


 She is also performing a new trick. Okay so really now it is not so new. She's been doing it for almost a month now where it's cooler than crawling everywhere.
 


 RB smoked a chicken one night for dinner. It got thirty and wanted a Mt. Dew. I hope it enjoyed it. 

School has begun. This is the first day. Yea!

Lil was very nervous to go to her new school. She is in the duel immersion program and is learning Spanish. When Aunt Chel took this picture she said, "I don't know why you are taking my picture, I'm not coming back." She is so funny. Every day Lil says she is learning no Spanish. However, just tonight she taught everybody star, grapes, and magnet. Random yes, but she thought it was really cool. I'll have to video her speaking Spanish sometime for you. It's pretty cute and funny how she says it. She is getting used to the new school and seems to be adjusting fine. I worry though because instead of gymnastics this year she insisted on karate. So that is all new too. It seems her little world has been turned upside down. Many new things to handle. She is a tough cookie though and is hanging in there. 

Here is another picture. Lil was crying because she didn't want to go. Buddy was crying because everyone was leaving and he couldn't go. Then MJ is just happy as could be. MJ is doing well in school. She had a TON of homework every night but besides that things are going well! She still walks to school with friends and love being more independent.

A pretty sunset MJ took. 

Aunt Chel got a new app on her phone from Duck Dynasty. The kids of course love it and each had to take a turn. 




Well I think that is all for now. Have a great day!




0 comments: