First of all the girls got a hold of the camera. They took a picture of their favorite part. Can you guess the movie?
I was able to go to Lil's Kindergarten performance. She did so good. She was super excited, as you can see in the first picture. I knew she had a poem memorized but I had no idea she had a singing part as well. She came up to the microphone and I knew I better start recording. She never told us about that part. She knew her lines and was very vocal. They all did a great job!
After with a friend, and then with brother.
Gymnastics for the year is over. It was kind of a long year for me to take them and pick them up. They kind of want to do it again next year, but Lil really wants to do karate, and MJ would like to do ballet. We'll see what happens after a summer off! They did well showing us what they had learned all year. MJ was really shy, which I expected, and Lil was energetic Lil, like always. I only posted one video of each of the girls. If you want to see more let me know.
Hope you all have a great day!
0 comments:
Post a Comment