Saturday, April 20, 2013

Lets Go Fly a Kite

For Spring Break this year we went to my parents home. It was good to get out of town and see my sister and sister-in-laws. It was conference weekend which made it even better. We really didn't do much over the break and that was a good feeling. 

Here is Buddy dancing to music on the way to grandma's.

I'm so glad Buddy continued to do this after I started recording. He can be so cute!


I don't know how Ms M got these around her but she was crawling around with them like this around her waist. It was cute.

My sister is planning on living with us this summer. The plan is next school year for her to be our nanny. So the week after Spring Break she home with us and took care of my kids during the day. I think she did great and the kids loved it! Hopefully she wasn't too overwhelmed with everything. Here are some pics. that she took while here.




I love this pictures. We barrack Ms M in the living room so she can't fall down the stairs. For now this works and I'm glad. When it doesn't a whole new craziness will ensue.


Buddy loves helping with laundry. He's so good at it too. hehe.


For Easter the kids got kites. We finally got to go fly them. It was a blast! Buddy did so good and looked so cute flying his kite. The girls ran, and ran, and ran. Good times!









Lastly, my sister took this picture and I love it! Had to share!

1 comments:

Rachel Slane said...

That is AWESOME!! Love the videos :) and the cool pics!! i am soo excited for our plans i loved it :)