Today Buddy's ear has grown about twice the size it should be. No the angle of the camera is not playing any tricks on you. His ear REALLY is that big compared to the other one. We are pretty sure it was a mosquito bite. He swells really bad with them and think this one just happened to be on the ear. Poor guy. He keeps grabbing it like it itches. I can only imagine how uncomfortable it is.

He still had fun playing at grandma's though on the horsey. He had a reaction to some ice-cream and chocolate chips yesterday too. So all day, along with his ear, he has been wheezing. I feel so bad for him. Hopefully tomorrow will be a much better day for him!


1 comments:
That is crazy. I have never seen a reaction like that before! Poor little guy. I hope he is feeling better.
Post a Comment