It is hard to believe I finally have reached the big 3-0. To be honest I didn't think once about my age until my dad brought it up that night at dinner. My parents did come into town to buy a new washer and dryer. While they were here they took us to dinner and then to get ice-cream. It was delicious. Thanks mom and dad!
RB and the kids did great on my gifts. I always love a little candy.
RB also pre-ordered the movie "Hunger Games" for me since we haven't seen it yet. I can't wait until Aug. 18th for it to come out.
My sister suggested clothes but RB thankfully didn't buy me any of those. It's just to hard not knowing what size you are going to be after having a baby. So instead he bought me socks. I was so glad he did. I was down to two pairs of socks and they both had holes in them. Good thing I don't need socks in the summer time.
RB also bought me the game:
However, it hasn't arrived yet. So I am patiently waiting for the game to come so I can play it again. I've only played it once and I loved it. Since this doesn't not happen very often, usually I have to play a new game a few times before I'll like it, RB jumped on the chance to buy me a game for once. I can't wait.
Overall, it was a great birthday! I was very spoiled and felt very loved!
0 comments:
Post a Comment