My baby girl is now 7 years old. It is hard to believe she's going into 2nd grade too. She is growing up way to fast! She got to open her presents in the morning because her sister did too.
She got: beads set to make necklaces and bracelets, a new dress, church shoes, Cinderella toy, Airheads, baby unicorn pillow pet, a 3 barrel curler, toothbrush holder, chalk, and chalk holders. She also got a movie like Lil did off itunes. MJ is holding her favorite gifts.
MJ doesn't get fireworks on her birthday but we still try to make it special. She choose McDonalds for dinner (like Lil did), and daddy took them plus two friends to the movies. They say, "Mr. Poppers Puinguins." Here they are all dolled up for the movies. I used MJ's curler and she loves it.
I shouldn't admit this but MJ didn't get her birthday cake till the next day. While RB had the kids at the movies, Buddy Boy went down for a nap, and so I watched a movie. I should have been baking a cake first though. MJ was okay with it though because she got ice-cream on her birthday and then the cake the next day. She asked for a double strawberry cake. She loves strawberry. I love this picture as you can see Lil trying (thankfully not succeeding) in blowing out MJ's candles.
I had to include this picture. They are just too funny.
0 comments:
Post a Comment