The girls had a blast with St. Patrick's Day yesterday. He messed with our food all day turning it green. Green orange juice, muffins, milk, and eggs. (Yes, we had breakfast for many meals.) They talked about that tricky Leprechaun all day!
I would like to say this was one of the kids who made this mess but I can't. Whenever we cook with flour this seems to be a common sight, though I do admit this one was a bit extreme. Got to love flour and how it seems to find it's way everywhere. hehe.
Buddy Boy dancing. I don't think I need to say more.
Have a great day everyone!
Sunday, March 18, 2012
St. Patrick's Day & More
Posted by TP at 9:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
a.) Lil does not look thrilled b.) buddy boy dancing is soo cute Love you
Post a Comment