My sister gave me this hippo riding a motorcycle for our new girl. It is so cute. Of course I had to take pictures before taking it apart.
Side View
For FHE this month we decided to go back to the BC temple to see how it was progressing. I actually remembered my camera too. Not even meaning to we went on the same date that we did a year ago and I happen to be in the same shirt and pregnant. Hehe.
One year ago.
This year.
It was really cold and windy when we went so we didn't stay long. However, we did have a good talk about temples and the girls were excited to stop and see it instead of just driving by it. We can't wait for it to be completed!
Saturday, March 31, 2012
Hippo Fun & Update on Temple
Posted by TP at 9:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You are soo funny, mom took those pics!! But I'm glad you liked it!!!!
Post a Comment