Okay so I don't have pirates that are sleeping. However, I do have one little girl that was so tired she couldn't stay awake after eating a brownie. Yes, her hand is down her pants. For whatever reason that is her favorite place to have her hand(s) while sleeping.
Now comes our pirate. MJ found a cup that I asked her to throw away. She came into the house like this just laughing the whole time.
My girls keep us going with fun filled surprises. Love them tons!
Saturday, May 1, 2010
Sleeping Pirates
Posted by TP at 7:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow i'm surprised she was still upright..for both of them how did mj walk in those put her in ballet mom she has the ankles for it!! LOL
That's so funny she sleeps with her hands down her pants!!! Your kids sound like a hoot! Hope her lip is healing well ... I actually can't remember which child it was that got hurt. Sounds like you guys should stay away from Kohls ;)
Post a Comment