Friday, April 16, 2010

Spaghetti Mania

My kids LOVE spaghetti! They love making a mess with it too but I'm not complaining because at least they are eating it. Last night I had to take pictures of Lil's process. Just so everyone knows it was her choice to sit on the stool at her table. She was so funny eating. Here are the steps to properly eat a plate of spaghetti:

1st On the lap with a fork.


2nd On the table and forget the fork.


3rd Grab with two hands.


4th Bite in the middle.


5th Eat both handfuls to start over again.


MJ technique is a little cleaner. Eat with one hand so the other hand was sparkling clean.



Got to love spaghetti!

3 comments:

Rachel Slane said...

so much and lill loves pasghetti!!

Lori said...

At least your kids will touch the stuff... it's just a little too slimy for Jared to handle, but he is getting braver with the texture thing.
After a dinner like that they should definitely get a bubble bath.

jeffylou said...

I've been eating spaghetti wrong all these years! I guess I know what we are having for dinner, and we will eat it just like your girls. I bet it tastes better!