wiser too? Maybe not but here are some pics of my fun day that RB made really special by doing everything for me from cooking, diaper duty, and everything else. I love you honey!
RB is getting me into golf whether I want to or not. Good thing I really like it! Here is my golf cart so I don't have to haul my bag around.
Daddy playing with my foam balls. The girls loved them too.
They all wanted to help. Good thing too because I'm so old I couldn't do it by myself anymore. hehe.
Sunday, July 12, 2009
One year older and...
Posted by TP at 9:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad you had a good birthday! Husbands are great! I think I'll keep mine around for a while too :)
Happy Birthday! several days late...looks like you guys are having fun!
Post a Comment