For the 24th we met family in Logan at the park. We have fun visiting and letting the cousins play together.
Lil was just laughing at her uncle as he was teasing her. She loved it.
MJ and her cousin were swinging the glow necklaces around. They hooked them up so they were super long.
RB and his nephew playing the i-pod. I got creamed in one game and said that's enough.
Lil really likes the fireworks. She sat on daddy's lap almost the entire time.
I was trying to get MJ and her cousin and I did horrible just holding the camera out and guessing where it should be. Although MJ's faces are quit funny.
Happy 24th everyone!
Monday, July 27, 2009
July 24th
Posted by TP at 7:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
candid just hold out the camera are the best pics!! i am so glad lil is growing and will play with us now! she is soo much fun!!
Post a Comment