I haven't posted in awhile so here are some odd ball pics. of things that have happened in the last little bit. Here is our new Santa Claws. Small but she'll grow into the part well I think.
RB and MJ like working out together.
MJ put eye makeup on her cheek and then got mad at me for wanting to take her pic. The pic. doesn't show the beautiful rainbow of colors that were their.
Sat. morning cartoons are the best. This doesn't happen often so I'm glad I got a pic. of it.
MJ decided to add her own ornaments to the tree. Can you find the two that she added?
The next two pics. are just of our village under our tree. It's small but we like it. The girls really like the train and watching go around and around and around.
Happy Holidays and Have a great day!
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Tree and Stuff
Posted by TP at 11:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Love it all! Have a great Christmas friends!
Oh I love that make up face! I also love the tree ornaments! They are quite fashionable! Your tree really is pretty and I like your village.
Oh I love that make up face! I also love the tree ornaments! They are quite fashionable! Your tree really is pretty and I like your village.
Your girls are cute! I love the decor and tree. I think the holidays are the best!
ok i couldnt find waldo i found the balloon but what else did she add?? I SO CAN NOT WIAT TO SEE YOU AND YOUR CUTE FAMILY AGAIN IN LIKE 7 DAYS!!
Post a Comment