Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas 2008 In WY

Christmas in WY was really good. It's good to be home though too. Sorry Chel for not posting last night. We had too many things going on to get it done.

Christmas eve we went Christmas light looking. MJ loved it. We went down one neighborhood who had put up the sacks with a candle inside. It was fun to drive down the street looking at them. On Christmas MJ opened one present and it was a bag of marshmallows. I was a little perplexed that my mom gave my children a bag of marshmallows until I saw the next present, marshmallow shooters. We had a blast shooting each other.
MJ laughed a ton when shooting daddy.

Not so happy when she got shot though.

RB shooting Chel.

This is how Chel defended herself. Cover the face and try to hide.

Even I got hit when I was an innocent bystander.

Here are some more pics. of dinner and opening presents.



This is an updated pic of the grandkids. We are missing my sisters 3 kids and that's it.

MJ and Lil slept in the same bed most of the nights. Lil did really well and we are now in the process of taking down her crib.

The trip home was good. Dry roads until we hit the melting UT snow. But then they were only wet. That is until we hit our home town. Then we had snow covered roads that didn't look like any of them had been plowed. Here is RB shoveling so we can get into the house.

MJ loved playing in it while we were trying to shovel.

I do want to say thank you to who ever shoveled half of our driveway!! It was nice coming home and being able to pull into the drive. If you know who did it please thank them for us. We really appreciate it!!

I hope all of your Christmas's went well. Have a great day.

4 comments:

Lori said...

We enjoyed your visit and the games and laughs!! We should do it again sometime! :-)
Have a great New Year!!

Julie said...

Darn, wish I could take credit for that! My bets are on Reggie. I totally forgot you guys would still be snowed in. It was a wild Christmas Day here with all that snow - I don't understand why the roads are still snowpacked, maybe there is only one plow in Tremonton? Cute pic's :)

The Peterson's said...

Yay for Christmas!!

Rachel Slane said...

JUST ONE THING TO SAY WHERE IS MIKE AND MJ'S COATS???