Thursday, April 3, 2008

West Yellowstone


So RB and I decided to go to West Yellowstone over Spring/Easter break. We decided we wanted to go at 11 a.m. and we packed up and left in one hour. It was awesome. MJ really enjoyed Bear World. She got to see bears and wolves. Then we decided to go cross country skiing. What a blast!! The view was spectacular. Pulling the sled wasn't hard until we hit a HUGE hill that we had to take off our skies to get up it. That was a very good workout to say the least. Lil was just Lil and didn't really care about anything as long as she had a bottle and some crackers to munch on. Hopefully we'll make it back in a few years. It was a very good weekend!


3 comments:

The Peterson's said...

I am glad you had a great weekend. It seems like you guys are on fun outings a lot. Good for you!

Brian said...

I didn't know you were Peter Breinholt fans! Woo-hoo!

Bishop

Unknown said...

We did that trip last year and the kids were in heaven. I am glad you are blogging now. I love the pics!!!