Saturday, April 12, 2008

Our Busy Day


Today was a busy day. It started at 6:30 when Lil decided to wake up and eat. I'm not complaining though because she slept all night. So I'm very happy with that. After hair cuts for the girls, RB got up and we went outside. We raking our lawn and then he sprayed weed killer. After that we decided to go for a bike ride. That was a blast and a work out too. The all in one package. I love it, even though my bum doesn't right now. After our ride MJ went down for a nap and I gave RB a haircut. Then we all went to the store and of course bought more than we should have. But when "Loaded Cookies and Cream" ice-cream is on sale how can you pass that up? When we finally got home RB grilled some delicious hamburgers and now I finally have a minute to myself. Since MJ has stayed dry for three days now we let her rent a movie. She got Dora and is now engrossed in watching it. Good thing church doesn't start until noon. So overall it has been a great and busy day. Hope you enjoy the pic. 
 

0 comments: