Sunday, August 17, 2025

October 2023

Sometimes I look back on these pictures and think, how did all of this happen in one month! Here we go! 

Our friends and coworkers Leo and Pely became citizens of the USA. Congrats to them! 

US soccer game with the family and Mols team. We took our friends with us too since the US was playing Colombia. The Colombian fans were much smaller but much louder! It was a fun atmosphere! 







USU games. 

Helping out friends Janet and Bev at their home. 


Women's conference with Gma. 



A couple of Hales Theatre Plays. 



Mike had an allergy test done. Not allergic to foods. Just grass. Em's hair for school. And my kids capturing me sleeping. 



Soccer. 







This is the view from one of our soccer games. Gorgeous! 

Team bonding for Ems at the corn maze. 

My friends husband couldn't go to the show so she asked if I wanted to go. It was fun to watch the movie with a live orchestra! 


Fun eclipse. 








And of course mountain biking. Mike and I go to Mantua after work often. We took the family on a ride. Mike and his brother went for a ride. And Mike took Mayo and her roomie to Moab. The roomie had never been mountain biking before so they went. Only had one flat tire issue but otherwise had a great time. 






























A friend and I did a Halloween First Dam run. It was pretty fun! 





We love our Halloween traditions. This year, Leland join us for some of them. 































 

0 comments: