Tuesday, July 1, 2025

May 2023

Alright lets see if I can make this as clear as possible. May was EVENTFUL! The events in this post did NOT happen in this order! It's how the pictures organized themselves and I put them into groups of events. 

 I can't believe my baby is graduating! She has loved her senior year and all the senior festivities! 
Graduation pictures. 









A sad end to madrigals. 



Seminary graduation. 



Decorating for graduation and graduation party for friends and family. 
















Senior motorcade. 



Graduation night. 
















Last Vocal Motion show. 





Family in town for graduation. 



Molly finished her season up for soccer and graduated 5th grade on the same night as senior graduation. 









Parks participated in the schools biathlon. He biked and his friend ran. This was the first event on senior graduation night. Then Mols graduation, motorcade, and then senior graduation. It was a busy day and I'm glad I had all day off to enjoy it all! 






May had a lot of fun bike rides. One ride the kids collected "sea shells".









We celebrated RB's 44th b-day. 




I got to go with Mols to the Bees game for her class field trip. That was fun to walk down memory lane when I'd go every year as a 5th grade teacher. It was fun to be on the parent side of it. 



We celebrated Ems 8th b-day, her baptism, and the end of her soccer season. We are so proud of her and her decision to be baptized a member of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. 















Lil was swore in as a member of YCC (Youth City Council). 

RB and Ems went on a field trip to the Logan zoo. 



0 comments: