Wednesday, January 4, 2023

November 2022

 Mayo had two recording sessions this month for Vocal Motion. One for their country songs and one for a Christmas special. Even though she cannot record in St George for the Christmas shooting, she was still able to go and record the vocal of the song. 



Mayo took a screen shot of two texts she got 1 min. from each other. One from her sister and the other from her friend. Made me laugh too! 


This is how reverent we are in church with putty. 


Random pics with kids in them. 




Mayo finished her internship with Mike and I. It was so fun having her come every day and putting her to work at school. She learned a lot and I loved seeing her at work! 



Lil officially has her permit. Wow! Now, I just need to get her behind the wheel and driving. 

Ems and Mols both had their piano recital with Joy! She is the best! 



We did our annual tree hunting excursion. We had a blast like always. We even remembered the tree passes this year. It says it was 3 degrees but it actually felt pretty warm and was a very nice temperature. 























Sideways trees are not good on car. Good thing Neil and Mike were listening as we were honking the horn and flashing our lights. It only took about 5 miles to get their attention. :) 

At school we did turkey bowling. The winner got to keep the turkeys. This is one time I'm so glad we did not win. 

Mayo was inducted to National Honor Society. Her bestie wanted to come as well, to see all her friends get in which was cool! 


More Sunday fun pictures. 



A few soccer games and camps took place. 


Our last few mountain bike trips of the year. It got cold quicker this year! No mountain biking in Dec. this year for us. 

We love our Columbian friends and sharing favorite foods! So yummy! 


Parks had his first over band concert! They did good for have only played for 2 months. I never remember sounding so bad, but I'm sure I was just as bad at one point in time. The high school jazz band played too and it was awesome! There is hope if he just continues to play and practice! 



Mayo had her Madrigal dinners. We had a great time going as a whole family to watch her this year. 









Thanksgiving was in GR, WY. We had a great time seeing family, shopping, eating, playing games, and checking things off my dad's to-do list. 





























Back home and the tree is decorated! 



0 comments: