Wednesday, June 22, 2022

May 2022

Mayo was asked to the Red & White dance by Jace, who is in our ward. They had a blast going together! I'm sad I was in WY visiting my sisters when the dance was over Memorial Holiday Weekend. RB did his first wedding and so he couldn't come either. So the two of them hung out and he was there to send her off. He set an alarm under her bed to go off in the middle of the night. It scared Mayo until I pulled the poster out. She thought the poster was one of her old ones. :) She responded with "Isn't it About Time" YouTube videos and one saying yes. 












After dance, face-to-face phone call! 

The kids love running the trains at my dads. 



Of course, we played cards. 





On the way home we stopped at Grandma Lee's (Pedersen) home for more family Memorial fun. 


The month began with this one turning 7. It's hard to believe that next year she will be getting baptized, if she chooses. She had a great day at school and opening presents. She loves her new mountain biking bike! 





Parks got a mini microscope that is pretty cool. This is him looking at Mayos tongue. 

Parks had a soccer game and then we took him to see a play.



Mayo had a concert up at USU. All the schools in the valley, plus Bear River were invited to come and sing two songs as a school and then one song as a big group. They sounded incredible! 




Monster truck night at the fairgrounds is always loud and fun. 




Lil was sworn in as a YCC-Youth City Council member. She's a little nervous but she'll do great. Her BFF is doing it too! 

Sadly, a NUU boy in Logan died. His favorite color was green. The girls pulled together and wore lots of green in honor of him. 

This big fella had a birthday as well this month. He is amazing. I hate when his birthday is. We are always so busy with soccer, school, and such that his birthday tends to take a back seat. But we love him even more every day! 


Mols played a piano piece for her schools talent show. She did great! 

This is what happens when my kids don't want to go to bed. They bug us and won't leave our bed! :) Man I love these 5! 


My grade took a tour to USU campus and did some things up there. The stadium tour was pretty cool. The cemetery scavenger hunt was good, the chocolate factory was awesome, and the poisonous plant building was my favorite. Why, because I checked something off my bucket list I didn't even know was on it. I put my hand INSIDE a cows stomach. Nobody in my class was doing it, so I did. After, I got some brave souls who decided to try it too. It was gross and awesome all at the same time. 


More "working" photos. 

Mayo and her bestie creating some food concoction they saw. I think these are frozen s'mores. 

Mols came home from her field trip and crashed! She went to the Dinosaur museum. 

Mayo and her friends climbed the mountain to paint the BR. 

Lil did stage tech for the play Charlie Brown. 

RB and I mountain biked once a week after school. 



Young Mens hike. 

One day... when summer comes... these two will clean their room and actually sleep IN their room! 

 

0 comments: