Thursday, July 15, 2021

November

Sometime in November RB and I went on a date. I'm sure our date was simply grocery shopping as that seems to be our outings in our old age. :) While we were out we get a frantic call from MJ. They were cleaning plugging in their toothbrush charger and it exploded. Gave them all a good scare! Early we had cleaned the bathrooms and I think cleaner spray had gotten on it, then when they plugged it in, it blew up. Luckily, nobody was hurt and it wasn't worse, like a house fire!



This twerp got sick at the beginning of November. Since she was sick we had to miss church and so I got a pic of RB doing his High Council duties. 


RB finally went to the dr and had Rodrigo removed. I do not miss Rodrigo! It was simply a zit that didn't pop outwards and so the puss was growing under the skin. EWW! 


November threw us all a curve ball. MJ said she was not feeling well and with RB's moms wedding coming up and other events we decided we needed to have her COVID-19 tested. It came back POSITIVE! She has no idea where she got it from. School? Friends? No idea! What we do know is she had some of the worse symptoms! High fever, chest pain (this was the scary one), and lose of taste and smell (this was the fun one. She tried all sorts of things to see if she could taste them. It was pretty funny). With her diagnosis of positive the whole family had to go into immediate 2 week lock down. Luckily we are blessed with some AMAZING people in our lives. A coworker brought us computers so my kids could do their school work, another coworker dropped off LOADS of pop for RB, a ward member would pick up our groceries and deliver them for us, Buddy's soccer team dropped off dinner (he did miss a game and team party), Ms M's soccer teammate gave her some quarantine activities and gifts, another ward member brought us dinner one night, some friends brought over a box of cookies, the Young Women Presidency heart attacking Lil and MJ, countless texts and phone calls to make sure we were okay, and I'm sure I'm missing some. We were SOOO blessed! Ne also stayed with us. He didn't have much contact with MJ so as long as he didn't show any symptoms his work said to keep coming in. So he helped entertain Buddy. The next set of pictures is of all our quarantine fun. 




































Sadly, we did miss RB's mom's wedding. But we got to zoom it in. Sadly again, those pictures are somewhere in the HUGE file of lost pictures. So if I find them I will update/post them. Luckily, we were out of quarantine in time to have our annual Christmas tree cutting tradition. This year did not disappoint! Maybe because we had been cooped up inside for so long, but this year was great! 






















This is the only picture I could find of Thanksgiving. Hmm, lost on the computer. :( 


We did get our tree decorated for Christmas. Yeah! 










 

0 comments: