Friday, August 14, 2020

February

Mayo and Lil went and heart attached the senior citizens doors for young womens. I stole this picture of my cute Lil. 

For some reason I can only find Em with a valentines box. I'm thinking both Parks and Mol didn't make one this year. I think their teachers did the valentines envelope and that is why I don't have a picture of it. But that was so 6 months ago, so I could be wrong. :) This is Em's unicorn box. 

Mayo at the school dance with a her two besties and their favorite teacher in middle school our good friend. They also had a choir concert that of course was really good. 


My co-teacher Paula has her birthday in February. So we celebrated by buying her some Peru things. It's been so fun to have her on our team!

Well I didn't get much in February. But that is what I've got. :) 


 

0 comments: