We had another successful family camp-out this year. Where we camped had no trees, so the wind was horrible, but the reservoir was nice. We found a sandy beach to play at the one day and we had a blast! There was a lot of fishing going on the entire time too. Ms M even caught a fish. She said she was going to catch a fish and then go to bed. She snagged one on her line and her uncle came to help her get it off. He turned around to say good job, and she was already gone up the hill back to camp. She came and found me and goes, "Mom, I caught a fish. Can I go to bed now." So I put her to bed and she slept great that night. It was funny. We did a lot of swimming in the lake, and side-by-side riding too. It was a good three and a half days of camping.
Til next year.














0 comments:
Post a Comment