This years family "Camp Out" was really just a get together at my parents home. My mom had knee surgery and so she can't go anywhere and can hardly move around. So we all went to her. We did go to the gorge to play in the water, and go boating. The guys went fishing a couple of times too. One morning the girls went shopping, and before everyone got there my kids went to the splash pad one day. The only mishap was when MJ fell through the tramp. We had a great time visiting with family!
When asked what happened my nephew said, "I saw the whole thing. She bounced down. Then up. And then she disappeared. The tramp ate all of her."
Then when we told him to look after the little kids to make sure they wouldn't get on he responded, "I'll spring into action."
I love my family! Glad nobody got seriously hurt!








0 comments:
Post a Comment