Sunday, April 30, 2017

New Flooring

 I finally have new flooring! I have waited ten years to get rid of the gross carpet in my kitchen. It has been a process that has lasted a few months, but it has been worth it. 

Before pics. 






The process.






Glad I'm not living in this anymore!




New flooring. 




New decorations. 


This is how we had the shelving for one day. Then we staggered it and like it a lot better. 


While we were at IKEA buying new shelving and things we saw this showroom. It was beautiful. We were already going to paint the cupboards gray and now we know it will look great. So that is our next step. 

It has been a long processes. However, it has been worth it. We need to hang pictures still, and finish the deck too. Then paint the cupboards and we will see what comes after that. 

0 comments: