Monday, February 20, 2017

January

I went picture stealing off the internet and found this one from the beginning of the year. Cool! :) 

All right now on to Jan. Jan has snowed, blowed, snowed, froze, and snowed. We had two snow days at school, and two late starts. WOW! Those never happen in our school district! With the snow has come much shoveling, and yes of course playing in the snow. 













I got stuck!


Aww. 


Me in Isabels new shades. 

Heater time. 

RB and I celebrated 15 years of marriage. For now I got pie, and we went out to eat. In June we are going to TX! Can't wait for the waterpark, and the BBQ. 

MJ's reaction when she was told she could only have a cookie or ice-cream for FHE dessert. Of course dad had both. 

When your baby sister won't sleep you resort to any measure to get some peace and quiet. 


 Ms M had a snow day at school and I went with her. I didn't get many pictures since her teacher did, but I don't have copies of those yet. 


Buddy Boy playing before school one day. 

I went with Lil and her friend to a Fairy Tea Party. They painted nails, painted their face and stenciled their arm, made fairy dust, ate treats, made a rag doll, and made a flower hear band. It was a good two hours. 


MJ at a birthday party. 

The school had an art night. 





Everybody loves reading and when a chair isn't good enough anymore try a box. 



When I saw the Em-A-Nator like this I had to laugh. It reminded me of MJ when she was this age looking almost exactly the same!



MJ now knows what it would feel like to have an older sister. :) 


0 comments: