Sunday, December 18, 2016

Most of November

Yes, it has been that long since I have blogged last. Oops. So here is most of November: 

I love sleeping pictures!



We were able to go to an Aggies men's game. Ms M loved Big Blue!



MJ had her choir concert. She did a great job! She loved it and I'm glad we made her take that class. 


Ms M drinking her chocolate milk. Yes, that is a huge straw she is drinking out of with a small glass. Silly girl!

We went tree hunting the week before Thanksgiving. We brought our neighbor friends with us and of course we had a blast. No, Griswold stories this time. Just a good time by all, and great weather. Just enough snow to go sledding and break all of our sleds. It was Isabels first time ever sledding. She liked it. We cooked hot dogs and ate chips. Plus we found our perfect tree for this year. Can't complain that is for sure! 










Ms M and her horse. She loves that toy. 

Buddy Boy is in Itty Bitty Basketball. He is loving it and I'm glad. 


0 comments: