Thursday, October 20, 2016

Beginning of October

I had to get a picture of the destroyed bridge that RB and Isa stayed up till midnight making. It held just over 800 lbs which was one of the highs in the class. Yea for physics, I think. :) 

I got to coach Buddy Boys soccer team this fall. It was crazy but pretty fun. I had five players. Two were space cadets, Buddy Boy who ran around the ball in circles never really going after the ball, one who had played before but was SLOW, and one who was the star of my entire team. He was crazy good compared to anyone else on my team. My two space cadets were probably the most frustrating. Sitting down in the middle of the field, standing around and watching the ball go right by them, and talking about everything but soccer. Boy did I have to have patients! Buddy likes soccer and improved a ton over the few weeks he played. Hoping he can play in the spring too.  

Cute little Em. Most nights are good. However, every now and again she struggles. The first picture is her sleeping after I had gone to work because she woke up so early with me. The next two were a bad night and day. She slept sleeping up in her crib and I was up almost all night with her. Then the next day she was so crabby and fell asleep in her high chair. Crazy girl. 



Aunt Chel had her birthday at the end of Sept. We sure do love her and appreciate all she does with taking care of the kids while we are at work. 



This little stink got scissors, and convinced Buddy to cut her hair. Luckily it was still long enough that she has a cute shorter hair style. 

We had a little mishap in the kitchen. We had a glass dish on the oven from dinner and the unit got turned on. After RB saw the smoke and turned the unit off, a slight breeze still came through the kitchen and it exploded. Luckily, nobody was in hurt as we were all gathered around the table playing games. 

My two elementary kids had their jog-a-thon. Yea for school fundraisers. 


Isa had a foreign exchange activity at the corn maze. There was a haunted walk that I did with Buddy, and Lil. They were so brave and only really got scared when we got to the clown room. They had a play area with these foam roll things you could jump on. RB did a flip into it and we later realized he did not have the car keys. We were so blessed to have people who were willing to help us look for the keys and yes, we did find them! Thankfully! I told Lil she better start praying and she immediately folded her arms, and said a prayer. I love my children. They are such an example of faith for me. The corn maze was fun and overall it was a great evening!



0 comments: