Sunday, August 21, 2016

More July

This summer has been full of fun events. The kids are doing a play unplugged program. If they do an activity without electronics then they get a badge and can win prizes later in Sept. Thankfully the events are easy, like play Frisbee, wash the car, ride your bike, bowling, write a letter, and things like that. 





 Swimming with the new birthday mermaid tail is always fun. 


I was very happy that the last game we bowled I got four strikes in a row. Not my highest score ever, but highest is years. 


Our poor deck needs to be redone. So we pulled off the wood and sanded them. However, when RB pulled off the house part we found decay. Now we need to get somebody in to help us replace the boards and door. Crumby!


More firework shows with neighbors this time. 



Lil's fish land. 

Ms. M turned four. She had a great birthday and got her pie. That is her favorite dessert right now. 




When the cousins were visiting we had a dance off. Pretty funny to watch the kids dance, but I was probably the worse dancer. 


24th fireworks with the family. 



This little one is a stink. Her new game is to take my clean dish towels out of the drawer and throw them away. Good thing she is so cute. 



We have had some fun RS activities making fruit leather, learning about genealogy, and learning about personal progress. I work with some great ladies!





Summer is all about friends and I'm grateful my children have good ones!





0 comments: