Yes, this is long. Yes, I need to catch up with life now that summer is here. Yes, I hope you still enjoy this. And yes, this is probably not in order of when they happened.
First, RB took the oldest to the monster truck show. They had such a good time! I stayed home and planted the garden with the littles. We had fun too but not near the fun they did. :)
Here are some fun pics. I love how these two get along!
Clay fun! Lil came home from church and created the cat and kitten with MJ. They are very creative girls!
Sunday fun at grandma & pa's home.
The Em-A-Nator loves cars. Too cute! By the way, she is walking everywhere now.
Ms M at school and then jumping on the couch. I saw her teacher at school and she told me that Ms M had a best friend in class. Them being together really helped her want to talk and communicate. I loved hearing this! She really is talking and saying so many words now. What a cutie!
MJ with her science fair project. She did how long a stimuli would last while looking at a target picture. She won first place in her class. Yea! Great hard work MJ!
All boy. This little man is all boy!
RB had another birthday. Another year older and wiser too. His main gift, the meat grinder, he knew about and it didn't arrive in the mail until after his birthday. But I hope he still had a good day. We have already benefited from the grinder. They make wonderful burgers! YUMMY! We love you and all you do RB!
Annual Memorial Day BBQ with the family.
MJ's fifth grade graduation. I cannot believe she is already moving on to intermediate school!
RB and I had our torture the teacher assembly for the end of the year reading goals being made. Fourth grade had water dropped on them and fifth grade had silly string spit on them. It was fun for the kids and us too I guess. :)
Lastly, we made a quick trip to GR to help my parents with their computer once school got out. The kids found a park to play at and had a great time spinning, and jumping, and everything else.
Glad school is out! Glad summer has arrived! Have a great day!













0 comments:
Post a Comment