Ms M's early learning center teacher is so good to take pictures of things they are doing and e-mail them to us to have. I love when I get them and get to see the fun she is having while at school!
Here are the lost April pictures. RB took MJ and Buddy Boy to the spring football game. He got pictures of players and of course I have no idea who they are. Sorry. I love Buddy Boy's face though. He cracks me up.
Got to love the sleeping in the highchair pictures.
Lil and MJ now have glasses. They were both super excited to get them. I'm just glad we found a website with a killer deal on frames. $10-$30 is much nicer on my wallet than the price of frames at the store. The kids really liked the guy we went too. He was funny and worked well with all of them. Ms M thankfully does not need glasses, at least not right now. They both look so cute with their glasses!
In Relief Society we did a Mrs. and Miss mother daughter activity. We decorated cupcakes, played games, took pictures, made a hand print craft picture, get to know you game, and painted nails. The girls had a good time.
That same night Buddy Boy graduated from preschool. He was so cute singing and participating in the events. Now on to kindergarten.
Mothers Day was good. I was spoiled. RB and the kids got me a race car. Mine is number 23. You can see just how big it is compared to RB's. Hehe. I love it. It's a beast and kind of scary when it comes at you. RB also took me to watch a play at the Hales Theatre in Salt Lake City. It was so good. I have never been to a play that is so intimate with the circular stage and being so close. It was really good. We have plans to return with the kids on other plays that they do. Lastly, on Mothers Day I got a yummy breakfast and a big flower necklace from MJ. I am loved!
Have a great day everyone!










0 comments:
Post a Comment