Here are some more funny sayings from Buddy:
When we got back from vacation Buddy said, "We are in our world."
Dad: Did you know our world is our town called T.
Buddy: Yea, it's our world.
Cousin: Did you know your from Alaska?
Buddy: No sir I'm from this world
Buddy: No sir I'm from this world
Me: Buddy you are stylin
Buddy: more stylin than you!
Buddy: more stylin than you!
Buddy wiping a tear from his eye, "I thought I had dirt in my eye but it was just a drop of my sadness..."
In primary they are learning about the Holy Ghost. One of the counselors told me that one Sunday he said, "I feel the Holy Ghost telling me to clean my room."
Buddy: Ms M said I was funny.
Dad: How could she say you were funny if she doesn't talk.
Buddy: She said it in French
(Ms M was giggling at him)
0 comments:
Post a Comment