Ms M can sleep in the weirdest positions. So cute though.
MJ was asked to sing in sacrament meeting with these two girls. They sang, "I'll Follow Him in Faith" and they did a fantastic job! It was beautiful. I'm glad one of the other moms snapped this pic. in primary and sent it to me. They did not coordinate outfits but they all look good in their Spring dresses.
I am abnormally huge right now. RB can't believe how far out my stomach sticks. So I got the standard side pic. This is me at 38 weeks prego.
We had a warm evening and after I watered the front garden the kids wanted to run through the sprinklers. I was too tires to care and said have fun. Fun they did have! Ms M has the cutest laugh too. I'm sure the people driving by thought we were crazy but I don't care. They had fun and came in before dark to warm up.
Our cub master is an engineer. He decided the old pine wood derby track was not good enough and made this one. It was very awesome and the boys LOVED it!
More sleeping pics. of Ms M. Funny with her shades on. Then Buddy is just happy as ever waiting to pick up kids from school.
Here are some more posts from my sisters Facebook page with things the kids have said. This is the easiest way to keep them for memories:
4/30/15 I think Buddy is excited for his baby sister to come. He is letting us all know what we are supposed to "learn" her. I get to learn her about Hockey. Yes!! I got the easy one. Grandma has to learn her to potty in the potty. MJ has to learn her basketball with Daddy and manners at the table. And Buddy is going to rock her when she wants him.4/29/15 Funny Kid:
P: Aunt Rochelle I want zucchini bread (that's how I know he's serious or mad I become Rochelle not Chel)
Me: We don't have zucchini bread we ate it all
P: No we didn't!! We gave it away to people, Remember!?!
Hopefully I'll have a baby sometime today. We will see! Have a good day!





0 comments:
Post a Comment