Friday, April 10, 2015

The Rest of March

So I realize most of these pics are of Ms M. Her little personality is really starting to show. No, she is not talking yet. However, she still lets you know exactly how she is feeling and what she wants. 





She got sick for a few days and was very cuddly. I woke up one day and found this. I had to get a pic. 

She fell off a stool as well and hit her chin. It stayed really dark for a long time. It is now finally getting lighter and looking normal again. 



Helping with the dishes. 

  The tired phase of pregnancy has stayed the whole 9 months this time. After school one day Ms M decided to nap with me. 

When the kids don't have school the next day they like to sleep in the front room. Too cute all of them together. 


On Pintrest I found a rice crispy roll. This is our failed attempt at it. It did taste yummy though! We will definitely give this one another try on another day. 




Lastly, for pack meeting this month we had a drug dog come. The kids loved it! All but MJ got to come with me. They loved watching the dog. 




0 comments: