Sunday, March 22, 2015

Beginning of March

MJ and a friend. 

We did not have a lot of snow this winter. However, when we did get it the kids made sure they played in it. No matter how small it was. 

Too cute!

I posted earlier about RB's Taco Tot Tuesday change to the lunch menu. On March 19th it is Student Council Day. They made some suggestions on lunch menu changes and the head lunch person made a day for them using some of their suggestions. They loved it. 

Proof that RB is not innocent! Him and a co-worker got in a snowball fight at school. At the end of the day he made sure she had to go through snow before being able to drive. 

They have a good time playing little jokes on each other. 

I don't know where I was this night but when I found it on the phone I had to share. MJ and I love looking for good sunsets and I loved this when I watched it!









1 comments:

Rachel Slane said...

aww she is so cute :)