I love when all my children play together. I'm glad I got this one on camera to prove it really does happen sometimes.
Whenever Ms M and Buddy Boy get the camera going it is always humorous what comes out.
We did actually get some snow in Nov. It has long since melted and today it is raining. Hopefully we will get more before Christmas. MJ LOVES playing in the snow. She is always the last one back inside. She wanted to be buried in it and of course I had to get a pic.
Relief Society craft for Super Saturday. I love how they turned out!
MJ and Lil have a ton of sleeping pictures. So when I saw this I had to get a picture of it. They are so cute together!
For our Christmas card this year I wanted a pic. of our feet with empty shoes in it since I am expecting again in May. We ended up going with one with our feet in a circle but I liked these pics too so I posted them here.
Yes it looks like I am taking MJ out. Hehe.
Next up, Tree Hunting and Thanksgiving.







0 comments:
Post a Comment