We did a mini photo shoot before church the other day. They turned out okay.
RB and I at one of the Aggie Football games. Date night without the kids since kickoff was at 8pm. We didn't get home till 1am and I'm glad I didn't have to deal with any cranky kids through it all.
Lil and a friend.
RB taught the girls the art of throwing apples through the fence. Yes, I said through the fence, not over the fence. All the kids thought was a hilarious to watch but the older girls were the only ones strong enough to master the trick.
I had a coworker take me to the opening night of the Jazz game. I've never been to a Jazz game and had a lot of fun. She has rockin' good seats too! Too bad the Jazz lost. It was still fun though.
MJ took this picture of the sunset.
Lastly, for Red Ribbon Week one day is crazy hair day. Here is was I put together for the girls. They loved it.
Next up, Halloween.








0 comments:
Post a Comment