For our 5th grade field trip we went to the prevention dimension Bees game. As we were walking out to the bus we looked up and saw a happy face rainbow. It looked really cool! Then during the game we saw a celebrity. I made a teacher get our picture taken with him. He is SUPER TALL! And for those of you who don't know who it is, it's the therm wise guy on TV.
We celebrated RB's birthday a day early this year since we went out of town for the weekend. I tried really hard this year to get thoughtful gifts that were not last minute. I felt really good about what I got him. On his birthday his class threw him a surprise party and he got a ton of coke and bacon. He loved it!
Meat claws and a grill mitt.
The usual clothes.
Mo Willems books and Piggie & Gerald toys for his class.
Buddy not helping open the presents, not!
Two golf games.
And he wanted banana splits for his dessert. Yummy!
Happy Birthday RB! We love you!!






0 comments:
Post a Comment